Terms & ConditionsPlease read these terms carefully before accessing the material (articles, publications, newsletters etc.) provided on this web site.
- The material is for general information only and is not intended to provide legal advice.
- We do not accept responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of the materials or their contents.
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property in or arising out of the material vest solely in us.
- You agree not to modify, reproduce, copy, distribute, disclose to third parties or derive commercial use or benefit from the material without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to use or permit the use of the material for any illegal purpose nor use the material in such a manner as would bring us or our business into disrepute.
- Nothing in these terms shall operate to exclude or restrict liability based on fraud or reckless disregard of professional obligations or any other liability that cannot be excluded or restricted by applicable laws or regulations.
These terms shall be construed in accordance with the Greek law.